Wednesday 4 September 2013

Black and Brown Bears, Alaska July 2013 Contents Page



I've now completed my upload of photographs from my from my trip to Alaska in 2013. Here is a list of links to the pages:

Brown Bears of Hallo Bay
Hallo Bay, Katmai National Park
Homer
Kenai Fjords National Park
Bald Eagles of Anan
Black Bears of Anan
Brown Bears of Anan
Anan Creek
Videos of Bears at Anan

You can also view archives from my visits to Anan Creek in 2012 and 2011, and to Churchill, Manitoba to see polar bears in 2012, 2011 and 2010. You may also find my photographs of the Northern Lights from Churchill in 2012 interesting.

I would like to thank the artist Lindsay Johnson from Colorado, who created a beautiful piece of artwork called 'Curiousity at Anan Creek' based on one of the photographs I posted on this site from 2012. You can view this and her other creations one her Nature Smiled website.

My next set of blog posts will be from my return for the fourth year to Churchill to view polar bears in November 2013. I'll be travelling with Great Bear Foundation whose educational and conservation work I highly recommend. You can find information about their ethical eco-tourism trips here.

No comments:

Post a Comment